Powered By
widgetmate.com
Sponsored By
Digital Camera

Twitter

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I received Green Card approval to move to US, yippee!

Yes Ladies and Gentleman, after more than a year of paperwork after receive a letter saying I was selected for the DV Program, "The Lottery", yesterday I've been at the US Embassy for the interview and my Green Card issue was approved, now I have 6 months to move out to United States.

I will arrive in Deltona, Florida on a uncle's house, then I need to think where should I go next, most probably I will move with my cousins in Jersey, so I'm looking for friends round there.... and of course a job to support the other one I already have.

And for those who think the Lottery thing is lie, is a set-up, no way, is 100% true I just received mine...well I received the Visa to enter to United States, once there my Green Card and Social Security ID will be deliver to me.

Now I need to start the so hard work of organize my stuffs, decide what to take with me, what to leave here and what to sell, and of course how will I leave and say good bye to my dad.

Anyway, I think this is an opportunity te destiny and my mother who passed away 2 years ago has brought it to me.

Now I need to seriously think on accomplish one of my big wishes, passing New Year's Eve on Time Square.


Wish me luck!....

No comments: