Powered By
widgetmate.com
Sponsored By
Digital Camera

Twitter

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cloverfield Sequel On?

Updated: There is a new picture on 01-18-08.com

Thanks to some browsing into Cloverfield related blogs and forums, I found this 'Untitled J.J. Abrams Cloverfield Sequel' on imdb.com, so it could be official a Cloverfield sequel is on and it would be released at some point of 2009. Although some persons claim IMDB = Wikipedia and anyone could post info.



So, for the moment, the DVD of first Cloverfield will be released next April 22nd. I already pre-ordered it at Amazon, wish me luck, and by May 22 I would have it.


By the way, Slusho and Flight 815 sites have been updated, plus sure you already known about Aladygma, but I don't think is related with Cloverfield.

No comments: