Powered By
widgetmate.com
Sponsored By
Digital Camera

Twitter

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Chavez Regime Blocking Internet Access

Ok the video below is a screen recording of an attempt to log-on to a Panama Government site. http://www.panamatramita.gob.pa In this site you have information about getting Visas, Tourist Cards and other papers and permits to travel to Panama. Apparently Chavez Regime doesn't want Venezuelans to know about this because Chavez Regime is blocking its access through the ISP that is under its control CANTV. I'm on way to change for another ISP (a non-Chavez controlled one), In the meantime, and, as you can see in the video, I'm using PROXY to hide my ID through Internet so I can get access to those sites, Chavez Regime doesn't want me to be logged on. The same happen with YouTube (sometimes) and with radio Internet broadcasters (such as http://www.radionexx.com) and political opposition sites (as http://www.megaresistencia.com).


Of course this is a hell out of a dictatorship!


Description of the Video:
I'm trying to log-on to Panama Tramita (a GOB site from Panama). But I couldn't so I went to Internet Settings/LAN settings and set a Proxy Server to work with, and refresh the page, Oh my gosh!, what a surprise, now I get access to the site!

video


PD: I owed you the audio, but it is very well explained in this post I think. I'll try to post the file on another source you can get access and download it.

PLEASE SPREAD THIS INFORMATION, YOU HAVE FULLY RIGHTS TO RE-DISTRIBUTE THIS VIDEO EXPLAINING WHAT IS HAPPENING ON IT AND FOCUSING ON THE THING THAT IS FROM A GUY TRYING TO GET ACCESS TO SOME SITES THROUGH AN ISP CONTROLLED BY CHAVEZ REGIME IN VENEZUELA, IMAGING WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN CUBA AND VENEZUELA STAY CONNECTED BY A SUBMARINE FIBER OPTIC CONNEXION CHAVEZ REGIME ARE WIRING RIGHT NOW

No comments: